Athletics News

PRAY4

PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Calvin Institute of Christian Worship - Latest Resources

Twitter Search / CalvinKnights

LifeNews.com

Below: calvin chimes twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinChimes

Below: calvin college twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinCollege

Thursday, October 18, 2018

I SOMETIMES WONDER IF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WARNING ME, LIKE PAUL,2

    [I implore God for clarity on His will for my life..I want to do His Will  not my will...I ask for a clear sign ..whether to continue , as is, or to make life changes, whether to stay or go..]  I SOMETIMES WONDER IF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WARNING ME, LIKE PAUL: "I earnestly bore witness for both Jews and Greeks to repentance before God and to faith in our Lord Jesus. 22 But now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem. What will happen to me there I do not know,

23 except that in one city after another the holy Spirit has been warning me that imprisonment and hardships await ..."
https://www.bible.com/bible/463/ACT.20.NABR

hear my prayer LORD: F-S-HS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️⛪⛪⛪📑📑📑