Athletics News

PRAY4

PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Calvin Institute of Christian Worship - Latest Resources

Twitter Search / CalvinKnights

LifeNews.com

Below: calvin chimes twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinChimes

Below: calvin college twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinCollege

Saturday, March 5, 2016

this video Reminds me of driving cross country w the wolf girls one Christmas in the 80's

I WAS WATCHING this video on display at the hammer museum ( which I do NOT endorse in general;...it is too liberal & anti-Christian)...but this video was interesting...a flashback to the 70's...reminded me of one Christmas when I was a student at calvin college and I agreed to drive a car from michigan to california for a lady who neede dher car delivered. They pay for the gas and we deliver the car. CHeap way to get back to calilfornia. And two gals I knew just from seeing them around the college found out I was going and they lived in the same area as me in california...so they asked if they could come along. I said sure...they were sisters by the way.. and we drove in this old 70's car with a bumper sticker that said "foxy grandma on board" ...and in Nebraska I got stopped for speeding...going about 70 or 80 in a 60 (before it was changed to 65)...kind of funny moment..and then we stayed at a hotel one night...shared a room and one of the gals felt she needed to warn me to stay on "my side of the room" ...as if I was a danger to them (that was really rude of her; in fact their dad was a pastor for the same denomination as my dad...and they treated me as if I was a danger to them? Why did they want to drive with me? And then finally we were going thru Arizona and I said "do you want to see teh grand canyon" and they had to call their dad and ask him if they could (they had never been there before...they were missionary kids from argentina...they only came to the usa around the time they started college...; their dad said OF COURSE..but these gals were so timid...strange considering they were missionary kids.




--

"God exalted Jesus to the highest place & gave Him the name that is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should BOW, in heaven & on earth & under the earth, & every tongue CONFESS  that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11