Athletics News

PRAY4

PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Calvin Institute of Christian Worship - Latest Resources

Twitter Search / CalvinKnights

LifeNews.com

Below: calvin chimes twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinChimes

Below: calvin college twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinCollege

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Story about the two daughters of Jim and Lisa (korf) Klunder (eagles 84 & 85)

Wow time really flies ! Lisa korf was my classmate at Christian high in Grand Rapids and I remember Jim being one year older also at Christian high. And then Lisa went on to Calvin College where she was again in my class not in actually any of my classes but same year, and Jim went off to hope college. And I never dated Lisa. Actually she asked me out in high school once on a special occasion. But nothing really beyond that. I've always admired her from afar. Nonetheless Lisa and Jim got married and I hadn't haven't seen them since probably 1989 or so. Correction, in 1991 I actually saw Lisa at Doug's funeral . I don't think she was married yet at that time. several years later I drove across the country on one of my mission trips and left a Bible in her mailbox and I think that caused some concern after another Christian high classmate got upset about me leaving a Bible for her in traverse city. The other gal called around and ask others about it and then this other gal begin to get this wild fiction in her mind that I had some kind of crazy thing for blonde girls from Christian High School haha. I remember writing a letter to somebody about it saying that these gals represented in my mind "Christian sisters" and I really had no romantic interest in them at least not anymore . (Although I don't know if either of them are actually strongly Christian anymore if they ever were) I think that disappointed them.

Anyways it's hard to believe that their two daughters actually are almost finished with college already.

"
Last winter, Jim and Lisa Klunder took a look at the women's soccer schedules at Grand Valley State and Spring Arbor and realized something amazing was possible with their daughters.
The national championships ..."
http://m.naia.org/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=210575796&DB_OEM_ID=27900&

Vk