PRAY4

PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Calvin Institute of Christian Worship - Latest Resources

Twitter Search / CalvinKnights

LifeNews.com

Below: calvin chimes

Below: calvin college twitter feed. yes it's current

Twitter Search / CalvinCollege

ai2

ai2

Monday, September 23, 2019

CALVIN STUDENTS. TAKE NOTE "Hey Christian: Does It REALLY Matter If You Blow Off God's Call On Your Life? "

I went to Calvin College so that's why I maintain this blog & I know that a lot of students come to calendars because it's a private institution with a pretty good reputation academically, but if you wrote a profession of Faith to get into the Calvin College then u have an obligation to live up to that profession... otherwise you're very  hypocritical...or just plain fake...  so I call upon those who are just using Calvin for a good education to also take your faith seriously ...&  take God's calling on your life as an imperative ,and if you're one of those just Faking It...i  encourage you to think twice before it's too late...

https://clashdaily.com/2019/09/hey-christian-does-it-really-matter-if-you-blow-off-gods-call-on-your-life/