Athletics News

PRAY4

PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Calvin Institute of Christian Worship - Latest Resources

Twitter Search / CalvinKnights

LifeNews.com

Below: calvin chimes twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinChimes

Below: calvin college twitter feed

Twitter Search / CalvinCollege

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Is this the guy who hung out at our house, played cards, but never actually attended Calvin College?

Is this the guy who hung out at our house, played cards, but never actually attended Calvin College? Hosers Car Wash owned by Brett Vreugdenhil , Ontario Canada 

When I was attending Calvin the first time around... for a while I lived on ... I think it was called Lowell Street, and my roommate was Doug White, and also Doug Fikse, and later there was a fellow from Vermont I forget his name also  somebody from Ohio- forget his name too.

 But all the while they were these Canadian guys who hung out at our house I guess they were friends with Doug White because they were smoking buddies. Doug was the only one who smoked in our house. At least he usually stepped outside to have a smoke but not always. Anyways I remember this guy named Brett who used to hang around at our house, and he never actually attended Calvin college (& there was another Canadian guy last name Terpstra) 

So I guess he just drove from Canada just to hang out at Calvin and go to Calvin parties etc. Not as if Calvin is a huge party school but he had Dutch Christian reform background. And I've heard about the Christian Reformed coffee hour which includes whiskey sometimes so anyways I was trying to find them online and this is the best I could come up with.

 I remember him talking about doing construction and things like that in Canada so maybe this is this is him now he's trying to move into business. He also bought my old motorcycle, which I gave to him at a discount because I felt sorry for him at the time.  Haven't heard from him so I don't know if this is actually him but seems likely I don't see an image of his face either so I don't know. 

And I have no idea what happened to Doug White. Although I do know he married somebody from Calvin and they were intending to move to Alaska, where she was from. I don't know if that actually happened. Doug White was originally from a city called Climax Michigan which always caused him to giggle. Near Battle Creek.

 Fikse was from Fremont and his girlfriend was always at our house. And I have no idea what happened to him either. 


https://hoserscarwash.ca 

"Two guys, Brent Vreugdenhil and John Scheerhoorn (brother-in-laws) decided to build a 2 bay carwash in Frankford and see how it went..